Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Excitement Builds for 2015

Thank you to all my friends, family, sponsors and PACE athletes/supporters for a truly remarkable 2014. Although it wasn't at all what I expected or planned, it was unique. It surprised me and tested me in a whole new way. And as difficult as some moments were, I wouldn't change a thing. I love my life and it motivates me to inspire, share and give back more each year.

Freedom and change are in the air and I expand my boundaries for the New Year. I am ready to discard old ideas. I am excited to help others. To meet new people. Embrace new experiences.

I chose this photo to start off 2015 because it shows how I can still move forward, towards my desired feelings and goals... even when things get tough.

"Underneath it all, we are wild and we know it." - Reggie Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment